In a statement, Princess Cruises said its cruise lines’ cancellation policies were “based on a variety of factors, including the complexity of the cruise itinerary and how many of our guests are on the cruise and what their travel plans are.”
The company said it would update the cancellation policies “when we have a more detailed understanding of the current situation.”
Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge’s Royal Princess Cruise ship, Princess Victoria, was on a cruise in the United Kingdom.
The cruise ship, which departed London from Bora Bora, Denmark on March 5 and will sail to the Bahamas on April 6, will be renamed “Royal Princess.”
The vessel, owned by Virgin Atlantic, had a crew of about 150 people on board.
The Royal Princess cruise ship left Bora to dock at the St. Croix Port of Entry on March 6, according to a Royal Navy statement.
Royal Caribbean did not provide the number of passengers who will be on board for the Royal Princess.
The company does not comment on its ship operations.
The ship’s name has also been changed to the Princess Victoria.
On Friday, the company canceled the Princess Charlotte and the Princess of Wales’ royal trips to the Dominican Republic and Costa Rica.
Princess Cruise Lines, which owns Princess Cruisers, is the only U.S. cruise operator that has announced a cancellation of its royal cruise lines in the past month, according of data compiled by Reuters.
Please understand that this will take time, as we are working through a complex situation.” “
We are working to make arrangements for our guests to be on our ships.
Please understand that this will take time, as we are working through a complex situation.”
Princess Cruiser Lines has cancelled two of its Royal Caribbean cruises this year.
Last month, the cruise ship Princess Royal departed from New York’s JFK airport on March 15 for her first stop in Costa Rica, where she will spend two weeks in a hotel for the Dominican government, a Reuters review of the company’s annual financial filings shows.
The Royal Caribbean said the Dominican trip was scheduled to begin on May 17 and finish on May 31.
The Caribbean-based company’s Carnival Cruise Line and Cruises Caribbean also announced cancellations on their respective itineraries, but the Caribbean line is expected to return to a schedule that starts with its May 31 departure.
In a statement released Friday, Royal Caribbean President and CEO Richard Branson said the company would work with Royal Caribbean’s partners to reschedule Princess Charlotte’s departure date, and it would do the same with the Princess Princess, Princess of Cornwall, Princess Royal, Princess Beatrice and Princess Alexandra.
While the Royal Caribbean company has announced that Princess Charlotte, Princess Charlotte of York and Princess of Spain are no longer on the company cruise line, the cruises are still in the midst of the process of being canceled.
As a result of the Carnival Cruise Lines and Cruides Caribbean announcements, the Royal British Columbia Cruise Line, a British Columbia company, also announced that it is canceling Princess Charlotte.