New York’s Tom Cruise is canceling his upcoming trip to the Caribbean.
Cruise said in a statement Sunday that he is not canceling the upcoming cruise.
“This is a very difficult decision, and I am not at liberty to disclose further details,” Cruise wrote in the statement.
The cruise line said in the same statement that it “does not have any current plans to cancel the Tom Cruise Celebrity Cruise line.”
The cancellation comes as the company is under fire for some of its treatment of passengers.
The Cruise line is currently embroiled in a lawsuit with a man who said he was sexually harassed by the crew members, which it settled for $25 million last year.
The lawsuit was settled for another $75 million in January.
Cruise was arrested and charged with misdemeanor sexual harassment in April 2016 after an alleged incident in which a passenger accused him of fondling her breasts while they were in a cabin.
Cruise has apologized to the woman and said he will cooperate with an ongoing investigation.
He also has said that he was not at fault for the woman’s alleged assault.
“I am very sorry that this has happened and I have made every effort to address this with her,” Cruise said last month at a press conference.
“She is an amazing person and I wish her nothing but the best in her future.”